Who is an Auditor?
In general, an auditor is a certified and qualified public accountant whose work is to review a company’s financial statements. And he or she declares whether they meet the terms with the definite industry’s present accounting standards or not. These auditors can be outsourced at times, and sometimes even an internal employee can be allotted for this job, though it is fully based on their talent and expertise. But there are several companies who, rather than taking any risk as such, prefer hiring certified bodies for carrying out the inspection work from a certified and experienced Lead Auditor.
There are many consulting firms who even give lead auditor training course to their internal employees in order to become a certified and skilled Auditor. They assign a special course for their training like ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course. In this course employees are being trained and educated to carry out with the internal inspections or the external checking of the company efficiently and effectively. Programs, like auditor training, will help the employees to get specialised in inspections. And they will also be able to conduct and plan any inspection by just identifying all the eccentricities on time in the operations of the company.
Following are some of the benefits which one can get by doing this course:
- All the employees or the students who have completed the course will be efficiently able to apply ISO 9001:2008 standards to a set of process in any organisation or industry.
- The individuals who have completed the course will be capable to identify and understand all the evidence and objective in any sort of company process.
- Through this kind of informative course the individuals will be specialised in using effectively their interviewing skills. They will further be able to deploy right employees at the correct position in the process of the company.
- The employees will be trained in a practical sense to get ample amount of knowledge and information that will be very beneficial for their work. The employees undertaking such program will be able to identify which conditions of ISO 9001:2008 are applied to the given set of process or findings. And thus, they can implement the set of industry standards efficiently, can develop audit plans and mandatory checklists by studying the entire situation and resources which are involved in the procedure.
- Preparing sound test reports will be done effectively by the delegates after inspection is finished.
- The reports which will be generated by qualified and trained workers will be accurate and clear post completion of the course.
- By identifying all sorts of nonconformities, the personnel will be able to take necessary actions for the process.